Monday, May 23, 2011

sy seorang fangirl~~~

>buang tebiat nk typ jgk sal ni lps tgk entri ness >,<

to my 'top bias' ::

Don’t scream, because someone is falling in love with your voice.
Don’t cry, because someone is falling in love with your eyes.
Don’t frown, because someone is falling in love with your smile.
I love it when ur voice gets softer when u 'talks' to me.
Don't do selca , because someone is falling in love with your face.
Don't become so funny, because someone is falling in love with your joke.

but~~
that just words from a fangirl lyk me bcoz the reality is..

Me liking you = Reality. You liking me = Fantasy. Me and you = too good to be true.

see??

n the fact just

hearing their voices make me feel better.

p/s::Sometimes, I wish when I say "I wish.." it would come true.

**This is my life and I lead it the way I want. Don't like it? Good. Hate it? Even better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehe ^_^

fantasy kengkadang jadi betul,
nanti terkezut nas nanty..

hehehhehehhe ^_^

nas1902 said...

erkk??err...hmm..i wish~~~haha
kalau la bole mmg harap sngt la.kua3