Sunday, May 22, 2011

he makes me 'angau'

>angau overdose!! >.<

no need 2 explain..+.+


this fella really make me angau xsudah


haaa...da wat ak angau nk jgk dya snyum cam2!ak lg angau tau x!



which 1 is joker??haaa


ske selca jgk mamat neh.oh tdak!!



charisma rapper~~olala~~


dont show that heartbroken face...its breaking my heart..LOL~~

don't know come from nowhere suddenly he catch my heart..haish~~!


this is bike that i've talked b4
look bike+the owner=perfect!



haa..wat la muka camtu..ak lg angau..ngek!

haa~~he can sing too^^

p/s::this is randomness...i just want 2 tell u that im in 'angau' mood..olalala~~~just ignore me if u feel i'm soooo~~ irritating k??hoho

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chumel ouh~ huawahuhauwhaua~ (>.<)

nas1902 said...

kn??err..yg mn yg cumel tu??hahhaa