Thursday, August 11, 2011

my addiction

>>listening 2 i remember ^^

oke..this post really2 a bit random.hahah
my addction..well not really new addction
act my addction 4 long2 tym ago,
but got addctd again recently.LOL
long explanation.ngee~~

watching NARUTO!!yeay!hahha


im really2 into it now
serious!
this anime sometime gve me some strength maybe??
the way he survive
the way he attached people 2 recognized him
n the most important!
the value of friendship
he never gve up 2 bring back his long lost friend
i love their friendship
*help each other
*never give up


n the highlight here is~~~i like his sensei!!hahahha!!!
well i don't know how his face look alike behind his mask
but~~he is really2 cool!!ngaa~~~
oke sesi merapu sudah mnjadi pnjang berjela2.haha
im done
its gonna rain here
i dnt want my modemn broke again T.T


No comments: