Monday, January 17, 2011

craziness-kpop-fan

>being babysitter=.=

i'm back!i'm back!
kegilaan terhadap kpop dtg kembali!!
after 2 weeks i can't on9,
many grup had their comeback stage
gila lol~~sume daebak!
i can't really choose which grup I should b crazy
coz every1 is making me crazy right now!lala~~
let me introduced who did their comeback along this 2 weeks




1st::MBLAQ
oke their comebck really2 make me crazy
coz their blaqstyle album contain 13 songs!.OMG!
mebi my crazy 2 them will be more longer 4 2 months?haha




2nd::Infinite
hah dis 1 oso make me
crazy
coz my hubby look so hot!haha
n their songs......oso make me crazy..
mang daebak!daebak! n daebak!(bias2)




3rd::Teen Top
dis 1, even they were rookie but their dance~~
really ummpphh!!seyes!xtipu
n their song...supa luv~~
ur luv+my luv=supa luv...ngee~~~~(berangan2)

**oke..i admit lot of word 'crazy' 2day...just ignore it..
it just a sydrome from sumone like me..it ok~~~lala~~

No comments: