Friday, July 2, 2010

LOL~~

allop!!we meet again...kiki

last 2 o 3 days,my chingu has ask me for changed relationship at facebook
i didnt read what relationship had she ask..so....i just accept..
few minutes later~~~my fren send a mssge said::thanx 4 enganged wif her...ngahahha!!!
i said bwoh??enganged...oh~~ok..we just playing..so its ok..n FYI~~she is a girl( too obvious rite since its 'she')..but her nickname make her look like a boy..hahha..
n wat did u espect if i changed relationship so suddently??plus im not kind of a girl who like to talk bout cheesy stuff o whatsoever u call::all my fren xpecially my besties send a comment!!ngahaha!!i cant endure this!they all 'like what'??u enganged??when??who that guy??

i dont know if they already know the truth
n im not a cheater ok~~
just they were misunderstood wif me..keke
its not my fault..hua3!!

the end~~~(dont know what to post ,but im now addicted to post if hve a tym,so must post if had a chance..keke)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nas, mujur kami takda FB,

kalau tak habes kena nasi kunyit warne ke emasan melimpah kat ruang FB tu.


ahahhahha ;D

nas1902 said...

hahah!!ye la tu nas~~
mn de..men2 jek...huk3